Monday, February 13, 2012

Nerd Crush = Ben Schwartz

I'm back ya'll! Plague defeated and immune system thriving like the career of a young Arnold Schwarzenegger... post T1...pre T2. What I'm trying to say here is I'm not sick anymore! So I'm giving myself a welcome back present in the form of Ben Schwartz.

He's a talented, tall and frequently fro'd funny man that you will recognize from Parks & Rec and my new favorite half hour splurge House of Lies. He so purdy....


Bonus Jonas: Listen to Ben and Zooey Deschanel's cover of "Tonight You Belong To Me" from The Jerk. There isn't a Jonas brother in it because that would be weird. I just oddly still enjoy the term "bonus Jonas." Look, I don't know ...it rhymes. I like rhyme-y things. Regardless you'll enjoy this.


No comments:

Post a Comment