Thursday, August 25, 2011

SDCC 2011 = My Cosplay Day (4/6)



Cosplaying is the ultimate pride symbol of a convention. Not only is it done well, but it's appreciated by all. So on the last day in honor of the Doctor Who panel I broke out my T.A.R.D.I.S. apron that I made for a show filming a bit ago. For you non-whovians out there The T.A.R.D.I.S. is basically the time machine that The Doctor (the main character) travels around in, so little old me did an interpretation of it... in mini dress form of course!


Then I went on the hunt for some Doctor cosplayers to hug. The actor that plays the Doctor changes every couple of seasons. (kind of like Menudo) His outfits change along with them so he's extra fun to cosplay and there were many Doctors to choose from. I got 3 special ones. Cosplay & me on the left, actual Doctor on the right.

1: The Eleventh Doctor



2: The Tenth Doctor



3: The Second Doctor (My vintage Doctor)



I call that a success. Well done boys... well done.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your tardis dress/apron! So freaking cute. Bummer that you couldn't find the Fourth Doctor, he's got my fav outfit. Although the 2nd Doctor is pretty boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make tardis cute! the tenth doctor is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete