Saturday, August 27, 2011

SDCC 2011 = Steam Punk Obsessed (6/6)

Ending the series on and obsession. Hope you all enjoyed!
If I blow $200 on a brass monocle I'm blaming Comic Con because I'm really really obsessed now after seeing all these great Steam Punk outfits. Granted it takes heaps of physical effort to walk around with all that leather and yes, you do end up looking like a Space Cowboy, but I don't care. Brown distressed leather corset with a detachable laser gun holster? Throw in a garter belt and sign me up lady!


If this peaked you're interest too here's some websites I found via the SDCC floor:

LeagendaryCostumeWorks.com

LeagueOfSteam.com

P.S. I have a layout planned for some prescription multi-lense goggles that I want to put around a brown bowler hat... if it happens, I'll post pictures. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love the cross between vintage and futuristic.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete